2021 Havaianas Survey Terms & Conditions
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion and acceptance of a prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoter is Aqueo Import & Distribution Pty Ltd (ABN: 55 098 528 440) of Lower Ground Floor, 85-93 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 telephone number (+61) 02 9369 0510 (Promoter)
3) The promotion opens at 10:00 AM AEST on Monday, 01 November, 2021 and closes at 11:59 PM AEST on Thursday, 31 March, 2022 (Promotion Period)
Eligibility to enter
4) Entry is open to all Havaianas Australia online customers who place an order online at havaianas.com.au between November 1 2021 and March 31 2022 who complete the post-purchase survey sent to them via email from Havaianas Australia.
Entry into the promotion
5) New and existing Havaianas Customers must enter by placing an order online at havaianas.com.au between November 1 2021 and March 31 2022 and complete the post-purchase survey sent to them via email from Havaianas Australia.
6) Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period and only one entry per eligible entrant is allowed.
7) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoters.
8) The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9) The Promoters accept no responsibility for any late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
10) The Promoters will not accept entries that they deem, in their absolute discretion, to be unlawful, fraudulent, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or otherwise unsuitable for publication.
Judging of entries
11) This promotion is a game of chance. The Promoters’ decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion (including where an entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) The Promoters will draw the one (1) winner by 16:00 PM AEST on Thursday, 07 April 2022.
13) It is a condition of entry that the prize winner accept all conditions of use of the prize.
14) There will be one (1) individual winner who will receive one (1) prize.
15) The winner will receive one (1) Havaianas Australia e-Gift card to the value of AU$480 which equals a year’s worth of Havaianas.
16) The total prize pool value is AU$480.00.
17) The Havaianas Australia e-Gift Card is valid for 3 years after the date of issue. The gift card is valid for redemption online only at www.havaianas.com.au. The gift card can be used multiple times until expired/full gift card value depleted. The gift card balance can be checked online at any time up until the expiry date. If your order exceeds the value of the gift card, outstanding balance will need to be paid via another method (PayPal or credit card). Any balance not used by the expiry date will be forfeited. Gift card cannot be reloaded, returned, or exchanged for cash.
18) Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoters.
19) If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winners
21) The winner of the prize will be notified via email by 17:00 PM AEST on Thursday, 14 April 2022. The winning Eligible Entrant must respond to the Promoters by email by 17:00 PM AEST Thursday, 21 April 2022.
Right of the Promoters to redraw
22) The Promoters reserve the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed by 17:00 PM AEST Thursday, 21 April 2022 the Promoters will award the prize to the first runner ups by 17:00 PM AEST Friday, 22 April 2022. The runner up will be notified via email.
23) The first runner up must respond to the Promoters via email by 17:00 PM AEST Friday, 29 April 2022.
24) Upon no response of the first runner up, the Promoters reserve the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed by 09:00 AM AEST Friday, 29 April 2022 the Promoters will award the prize to the second runner up by 17:00 PM AEST Monday, 2 May 2022. The second runner up will be notified via email.
25) The second runner up must respond to the Promoters via email by 17:00 PM AEST Monday, 9 May 2022.
26) The Promoters reserve the right to discontinue a re-draw in the event of the second runner up being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
27) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoters reserve the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
28) The Promoters, their related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
29) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
30) The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines or the postal service and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction, outage, strike or otherwise.
Entry details and privacy
31) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and entry of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion.
32) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.